1.23.2012

: bliss : Tiffany blue










































Tiffany blue has been one of my favorite colors for years, and now it seems to be a favorite color for brides, too.

With its romantic association with the famously glamorous jewelry brand, not to mention the delightful Audrey Hepburn film "Breakfast at Tiffany's", this particular shade of aqua conjures something special.

Such a lovely cool hue...Just perfect for a wedding.

(Or for a room, a bed, or a pair of shoes!)


P.S. To see more fabulous Tiffany blue images, go here, to my new blog, lamb & blonde.

7 comments:

Cee said...

lovely post :) i'm gonna use some for my inspiration

GRMom said...

The shoes with the butterfly rhinestones...where are they from???

lamb and blonde said...

Those shoes are by Aruna Seth, and they are the Farfalla shoe in Tiffany Blue. You can find them by going here:

http://www.arunaseth.com/products-page/bridal-butterfly-heels/farfalla-tiffany-blue-platform-110mm-heel/

Anne said...

What a lovely collection of images! Just found your blog whilst searching for images of striped tees... glad I found you!

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Oh! I'm brand new here, found you on Pinterest. Love that you're in Australia too. I'm in love with this blog, I think I just pinned about a dozen images just from this post alone. Gorgeous!

twinsplus3 said...

Hi, your page is beautiful. Please could you let me know where the Tiffany Blue patent ballet pumps are from the are divine ! Thanks!

lamb and blonde said...

The shiny aqua flats were from Forever 21 for $8.50, back in 2008, according to this site http://www.weddingbycolor.com/gratefulbride/milestones/36415