5.26.2011

My ideal bed...



...would have this pale grey tufted headboard.

I love how large the headboard is, just right for reading in bed, or watching a movie. And I love the side wings, like two bookends, making the bed like a space unto itself.

My boyfriend and I have been searching for a headboard like this, to no avail. Every shop we've looked at has the same limited choices for headboards. We already have the perfect bed (seriously, it is the most amazingly comfortable bed I have ever slept in!). Now we just need the perfect headboard. Maybe we will just have to DIY our own version. We'll see...

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Lovely choice! I adore upholstered headboards too. You can have it customized by a professional if DIY can become too difficult for you. Have a wonderful weekend, Kellie xx

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks, Kellie!