10.13.2011

scarf weather




















"Ms. Scarfweather will see you now."

(That is just nonsense, not a real movie line or anything. Just popped in my head.)

It is the perfect time of year for donning your favorite scarves, at least here in Ohio. Autumn's cool crisp days and chilly nights make me want to wear a nice warm scarf. And doing so stylishly is always the goal. 

Of course, I would probably be wearing scarves if I was still in Australia, as it is spring there now. It is rather warm there, already, so maybe the scarf look would only be for evening. Whether here or there, I'm a scarf-loving gal. That's for sure.

(images sourced from pinterest and google image searches for scarves)

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Fabulous scarves! Love the many ways you can wear them. Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks, Kellie! You too! Enjoy the spring weather in Sydney.